International BIM implementation guide - RICS professional guidance
This 1st edition guidance note highlights international high-level principles on how to implement and use BIM in the design, construction and operation of our built environment, including facets of procurement management and asset management.
Private Rented Sector (PRS) Code - Cross-industry Code
For use by private landlords, and lettings and management agents, this 1st edition Code promotes best practice in the letting and management of PRS housing in England.
Planning bulletin - Commentary
See planning developments up to the end of August 2014.
RICS BIM Manager Certification scheme - Feature
How do you show you are competent to work on a BIM project? Les Pickford introduces the RICS BIM Manager Certification scheme.
IPMS - International standard
The International Property Measurement Standard for Offices Exposure Draft was open for consultation until 15 Sept. on the IPMSC website.
- Technical due diligence of commercial, industrial and residential property in Continental Europe - 23 September 2014
- Offsite construction: infrastructure projects - 23 September 2014
- Telecoms valuation checklist - 22 September 2014
- International BIM implementation guide, 1st edition - 22 September 2014
- Building Regulations: policing zero carbon policies - 22 September 2014
New and updated
New and updated gives overviews of commentary updates from our expert contributors, by topic area.
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive