Service charge code
The RICS Service charge residential management code (3rd edition) was approved by the Secretary of State under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
This code of practice is effective from 1 June 2016.
- Section 21 checklist - 29 June 2016
- Planning: new platform for identifying development sites - 29 June 2016
- Construction case law: liabilities of project monitors and construction professionals - 28 June 2016
- Application of the RICS Valuation - Professional Standards in Greece, 1st edition - 27 June 2016
- Application of the RICS Valuation - Professional Standards in Poland, 1st edition - 27 June 2016
New section on climate change
Built environment professionals need an understanding of what is required in terms of mitigating against and adapting to future climatic changes.
RICS is consulting on Conflicts of interest.
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive