Service charge code
The RICS Service charge residential management code (3rd edition, effective from 1 June 2016) was approved by the Secretary of State under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
- SKA rating higher education good practice measures - 27 May 2016
- Service charge residential management code - 27 May 2016
- Fire safety: having the relevant information - 27 May 2016
- Technology infrastructure: broadband and construction projects - 26 May 2016
- Change management: project’s lifecycle - 25 May 2016
APC: support and guidance
APC candidates preparing for their final assessment can find the help they need on isurv. There is a dedicated channel for APC candidates, packed with help, advice, samples of log book entries, case studies and top tips, all written by an APC assessor. Don’t miss out on this helpful resource!
RICS is consulting on Conflicts of interest.
This new draft global professional statement sets out high level principles for identifying and managing conflicts across industry specialisms.
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive