What is RICS isurv?
isurv Commercial property gives you full access to RICS Commercial Real Estate Agency Standards, the latest on IPMS, key legal developments and best practice advice from some of the UK's leading commercial property professionals.
IPMS for offices - RICS professional guidance
Consultation on RICS' professional statement on International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS) closes on 27 February.
See also IPMS made simple.
From 3 February 2015 the routes to chartered membership of RICS have changed.
Red Book - UK valuation standards - RICS professional guidance
Do you have what it takes to be an isurv author?
- Planning policy: What is the National Planning Policy for Waste? - 27 February 2015
- Planning policy: What are the national planning policy changes to SUDS? - 27 February 2015
- Planning policy: What do the upcoming pooling requirements mean? - 27 February 2015
- Infrastructure and decision making: getting the right data - 27 February 2015
- Planning policy: What is the Starter Home Scheme? - 27 February 2015
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive