What is RICS isurv?
isurv Valuation gives you full access to:
- RICS Professional - Valuation Standards (the Red Book) and all Red Book editions since 2005;
- all types of valuation methodology with worked examples for different property types;
- the latest information on International Property Measurement Standards; and
- key legal developments and best practice advice from some of the UK's leading valuation professionals and legal advisers.
Smart cities - Feature
Virtual NewcastleGateshead is integrating datasets in its quest to engage citizens in a smart city model.
Measurement of office buildings - RICS professional guidance
Consultation on this RICS professional statement closed on 27 February. The working group are reviewing comments.
See also IPMS made simple.
From 3 February 2015 the routes to chartered membership of RICS have changed.
Do you have what it takes to be an isurv author?
- Money Laundering Regulations 2007 - 27 March 2015
- Commercial property service charge handover procedures - 27 March 2015
- Lender's independent monitoring surveyor - 27 March 2015
- Warranties and guarantees: ensuring they offer adequate protection - 26 March 2015
- Green roof retrofit: reducing run-off during heavy rainfall - 26 March 2015
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive