RICS property measurement
RICS property measurement published on 18 May 2015. It comprises the Professional statement: office measurement, IPMS: Office Buildings and the Code of measuring practice and will be updated over time to comply with IPMS standards on residential, industrial and retail, as they are published.
Elements of RICS property measurement are mandatory for RICS members and will be subject to regulation by RICS. Other elements are professional best practice and practitioners are strongly advised to follow them.
Smart cities: Europe - Features
What is the future of smart cities in Europe and how they should work for their citizens?
Standard forms of contract and amendments - Commentary
RICS Futures - RICS report
Our changing world: let's be ready explores the implications of key drivers for change to 2030.
Do you have what it takes to be an isurv author?
- Commercial Market Survey 2015 UK (RICS) - 22 May 2015
- Residential Market Survey 2015 (RICS) - 22 May 2015
- Construction costs: rise in costs in Hong Kong - 22 May 2015
- Construction health and safety: benefits of lag and lead metrics - 21 May 2015
- RICS property measurement overview - 21 May 2015
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive