What is RICS isurv?
isurv Valuation gives you full access to:
- RICS Professional - Valuation Standards (the Red Book) and all Red Book editions since 2005;
- all types of valuation methodology with worked examples for different property types;
- the latest information on International Property Measurement Standards; and
- key legal developments and best practice advice from some of the UK's leading valuation professionals and legal advisers.
Planning bulletin - Commentary
See recent legislation and government guidance affecting planning.
Modern pesticides: impacts and benefits - Features
Tension between the agricultural benefits of some modern pesticides and their environmental impacts.
Measurement of office buildings - RICS professional guidance
The RICS working group are revising the text in light of consultation comments. See also IPMS made simple.
APC - Professional development
From 3 February 2015 the routes to chartered membership of RICS changed.
Do you have what it takes to be an isurv author?
- International Ethics Standards Coalition: progress so far - 27 April 2015
- Legal questions: personal liability for valuers - 24 April 2015
- Construction Market Survey 2015 (RICS) - 23 April 2015
- Renewable energy: solar - 23 April 2015
- Commercial sustainability: retail sector - 21 April 2015
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive